Shipping and Handling
If purchasing solar panels, we urge customers to purchase additional panels to ensure safe delivery of needed amount. When receiving your order please visually inspect your shipment for any damages or shortages prior to signing your delivery receipt.
If you discover damage or a shortage, here are the steps that need to be taken:
- YOU MUST Note the damage or shortage on the Driver's Copy of the Delivery Receipt
- Take Detailed Photos of the pallet upon delivery. Take images of it on the freight truck. Take images of ANY damage, individual images for each damaged piece equipment
- Notify Signature Solar team (email@example.com) AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. If not noted within 48hrs your claim may be denied by the freight company.
In order to receive any refund or replacement all damages to materials must be noted on customer’s receipt at time of delivery.
Customers MUST provide images of the damage and of a signed/notated delivery receipt provided by the driver at time of delivery and MUST email these photos to Signature Solar within 3 days of delivery in order to be considered for a freight claim.
Any damages found without notation upon delivery may be refused by shipper.
Please Note: No Guarantee on Delivery Date of Shipment Unless Guaranteed Delivery Purchased
James Showalter and/or Signature Solar is not responsible for any damages caused by freight carriers we did not hire.
International ShippingWe can accommodate most international parcel shipping of non-hazmat materials via UPS, FEDEX, USPS.
We can ship pallets and hazmat packages via LTL and FTL ocean/ground freight to select international locations.
In order to provide you with a quote, we need the order details and delivery address. If no international shipping is available customers are required to provide information for a freight forwarder they would like to use within the United States.
If you have any questions, please email or call us to receive a draft order and shipping quote.
Returns are accepted on a case by case basis.
All returns may be subject to a restocking fee up to 30% of original invoice.
USED AND INSTALLED PRODUCT: it may be possible to return a working, used piece of equipment. This is on a case by case basis. The unit must be fully functioning and have all original accessories and packaging. Unit will be subject to further inspection to ensure working and in resalable condition.
- Must be within 30 days of purchase
- Subject to a 30% restocking fee
- Customer will be provided with an RMA label but the shipping cost will be taken from their total refund.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON EG4-LL MODEL WARRANTY: 10 YR WARRANTY
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON EG4 LIFEPOWER4 MODEL WARRANTY: 5 YR WARRANTY
Warranty Exclusions - Signature Solar has no obligation under this limited warranty for product subjected to the following conditions (including but not limited to):
- Damages incurred during installation or removal,
- Damages caused during mishandling of product,
- Inappropriate Environmental Exposure,
- Damages caused by improper maintenance,
- Tampering, Altering, and/or Disassembly of product,
- Using product in applications other than which it was intended for by manufacturer,
- Lightening, Fire, Flood, or Acts of God,
- Any product whose serial number has been altered, defaced, or removed,
Legal Terms and Conditions of purchase
The equipment sold by Signature Solar is designed by the manufacturer to be installed ONLY by licensed, trained, and insured solar electrical installation professionals. We strongly advise the customer to seek the assistance of such a professional to exclusively perform the implementation of any of these products, and we make no warranty of the purchaser’s safety, success of equipment implementation, or compliance with local codes and regulations. r Signature Solar disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the information they disseminate and /or fitness of the materials sold for a particular purpose.
Some of the USED or grade B titled equipment sold may not include a manufacturer’s warranty. No warranty may be created or extended by sales or promotional materials on these items.
All installation advice provided by Signature Solar before, during, or after purchase of solar equipment is purely for the purpose of general concept education and MUST NOT to replace the expertise of a licensed and trained solar specialist.
The Customer agrees to full indemnification for Signature Solar henceforth from any legal recourse relating to and arising out of the installation of the products purchased by the customer.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?